2013年1月20日星期日

First Winter Day Fashion



Hello everyone! Today you are in fashion? Look at my title of this home - it's about the wedding! But that's not all, it's about fashion! I am the green hand of stylist and specialized in prom dress and wedding dress! And I also love to dress up the different style everyday, which can change my mood and make me happy!
As the fascinates, I love to look for something about fashion, and everything that is beautiful I love too! You see, the work of fashion is my favorite! I had a dream when I was a little girl - I wanna be a designer. Unlucky, I missed the chance and that time! Luckily, I still can touch the fashion!
I am the ordinary girl like other ordinary girls, love to dress up, love to show the beautiful new dresses, shoes and bags, worry about what to wear today......
A cool jacket, jeans, loosen swearter, scarf, ankle boots, just so easy to wear for the common day!

In fall and winter, the sweater is indispensable! I'm addicted to collecting the different styled sweaters! And loosen sweaters are my favorite, just as they're versatile and casual! When it colder, you can add a knitted scarf and a casual coat out of it! Then you can choose the shorts, skirts or jeans to match with your tops, and boots are great in cold day!
Warm color in the cold day - feel warm. right? Sweet and chic Preppy Look, Love it? - I Love it!


Undoubtedly, distinct with the casual style, some proms and formal occasions like wedding, you need to consider more! Choose the right tops to wear with your stunning prom dress to keep warm! Pick out the shining heels to wear great with your dress! Which color of handbag can go well with your whole style...... Many rules you need to keep! But Do not worry! Just follow me, dear friends!


没有评论:

发表评论