2013年1月29日星期二

Black + Pink + Gold + White - Do You Like?

Happy hours!! I'm so happy now! Why? I received the papered rose from my friend! (I put them below the text!) So dear friends, enjoy your happy moment!: P
Today is a happy day! So I desire to use some bright colors to light up the day - bright pink, glitter gold, pure white and mystical & sexy black!
Pink, when I see this color, I just feel so sweet and cute, especially when it meets with black, which will release a mystical and sexy feeling! You can't deny it; Black, is a color that you will never do wrong in a party occasion! Gold, it's really amazing color!! It's vibrant and can touch up the whole effect! 





Black & Pink short prom dress, which is so hot and also releases a sweet feeling! The dress is suitable for petite girls, which can show off their perfect legs! My favorite is the hairstyle! Colorful hair is so charming! Maybe you have a better idea for me to wear a great hairstyle!
This picture, I just wanna say, it's so quaint! The whole style releases an elegant feeling! Simple white and black mixed perfect! Loose and simple hairstyles are adorable! Instead of the up-do that looks like it took many grueling hours, style tools and hairspring to accomplish, think of a more natural look, with loose waves pinned back blow on the head! That's seductive!


Do you have some more ideas to me? I'm waitingfor ......

没有评论:

发表评论